View RSS Feed

BluefireJay05

This is not the only side of me?? #1

Rate this Entry
I would like everyone here to know that my AB side is not the only side of me I do Not want people to think of me that way I know we all are a bit weird at times and our AB side sometimes comes out when we do not want it to. I for one do not want it to be the only thing in my life I want to succeed at life and make something of myself!!

I do however respect everyone here on ADISC and their own opinions of this subject matter whether it is to.. stay hidden in the "closet" or to completely "come out" to all their family and friends the choice is yours. I do NOT want to offend anyone by saying these things but I do have an issue to get off my chest and I thought this is the best place to put these types of things in my blogs. I hope everyone understands this.

This "my AB side is not the only side of me."
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't imagine that their AB side is the only side of anyone, really. We are, all of us, many different things. Someone who loves biking and goes out for long rides every day is not just a biker. A person who loves video games is not just a gamer. A mother with two children is more than just a parent. And so on and so forth. Being ABDL is just one aspect of a person, possibly sexual, possibly recreational, but it can never be the whole.

It's a good reminder to bring this up though. there are times when it's easy to get caught up in things. Thanks for posting, BluefireJay
    Thanks Archie for the comment that is the direction of how I was going to put these blogs together your comment was really thought about and makes a lot of sense thank you!
    People are by their nature multifaceted. This forum exists for support of a small range of those facets, so it's understandable that a lot of the content is centered in that area. That does nothing to take away from the other interests or desires a person might have. If this is all someone is, they've got a problem.
    Thanks Trevor you understood exactly what I was thinking about. And trying to say I need to do some thinking myself about what I will say in #2 of this blog series.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.