View RSS Feed

Undisclosed

What We Discussed

Rate this Entry
So today we corresponded over text about the specifics of our meeting.

Firstly we talked about our limits. As expected mine was a bit longer than hers but luckily she had no qualms with the no sexual activity part so that's a huge plus. I asked her if she felt confident with her role and what it entailed and she told me that in her readings she ran into a couple things she wasn't sure if I would be up to. After talking about those couple things and going over what I was and wasn't up for we talked about if she had a plan for activities and how long the first time would be. While she had a few things in mind she wasn't sure how she wanted to end it but I expressed the need for defined stopping point whether that be a time constraint or an activities list. In addition to this I asked her if she had any rules in mind for me during our sessions. She basically just said listen and cooperate and that since I don't plan on talking (as per a previous suggestion that it was a mood-killer) that she doesn't expect back-talk to be a problem. Discipline was also discussed and she (unfortunately for me) said that spanking me is something she isn't sure she could do but that the more she thought about it the more she warmed up to the concept so we'll see.

After those things we got down to the nitty-gritty; changing and hygiene. Earlier her and I discussed and she stated that while she felt a bit apprehensive to the actual act of cleaning that she would most definitely try it and that she would probably be fine after the first one. I asked her what she thought about a changing schedule to which she said there could be a sign I could give for her to change me since she wasn't aware of how long I would be okay being left in a wet diaper. I assured her that I spend a long time in them when I embrace my DL side so I would prefer if she just checked and changed at her own leisure to which she accepted. The last thing I asked her about was shaving my... down there area. She said that it would be up to me and I'm not sure if I'm going to do that or not. Opinions anyone?

Well tomorrow I'll have the house to myself after 5PM and until the next morning so I plan to head out to the store and pick up my first bottle and pacifier as well as some wipes. Tomorrow will be the first time I ever actually indulged in any sort of AB activities so I'm interested to see how I like it =)

More updates as they come!

Comments

Opinions? I don't know if you really WANT other opinions on shaving.
    Everybody is different. There are people who are totally appalled by a shaved groin. Then there are people like me, who cant stand bush either on me or on my partner. Be it sexual or not.
    When being regressed (no DL sexual activity) I imagine seeing a bush spring out of my diaper it would be a huge mood killer.
    You should take a deep look inside you if you want it or not. Maybe even ask your friend if she prefers that you haved shaved there or not.
    At least its much easier to keep clean.
    Discipline does not have to employ spanking. Some employ the "naughty mat", a small area or rug designated as a time out area, where she can place you and command you not to leave until she allows. It can be effective in controlling without placing an uncomfortable burden on her. If you desire an occasional spanking, you can discuss it later.

Shaving could be a good idea, especially in a non-sexual relationship. You can both see the area as belonging to a child rather than an adult. It is a nuisance, though, in that you have to keep it up every day, and if you quit, the regrowth process is long and prickly.

If she can't quite get to the changing, you might ask her to put a dry diaper on you while you are wearing underwear. Just a thought as an ice breaker. But as said in earlier posts, you may need to move slowly. If you push it too hard, she could bolt and decide this relationship is not for her.

I wish you lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BenTennyson
    When being regressed (no DL sexual activity) I imagine seeing a bush spring out of my diaper it would be a huge mood killer.
    I've been giving it some thought today and I think I came to the same conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrey
    Discipline does not have to employ spanking. Some employ the "naughty mat", a small area or rug designated as a time out area, where she can place you and command you not to leave until she allows. It can be effective in controlling without placing an uncomfortable burden on her.
    I talked to her today about this idea and she thinks it would be a good way to start so thanks for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrey
    Shaving could be a good idea, especially in a non-sexual relationship. You can both see the area as belonging to a child rather than an adult.
    I wish you lots of fun.
    I agree that saving it would definitely be a huge plus to the whole character of the situation. Thanks for the wishes and the advice!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.