View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

I'm not allowed to be happy

Rate this Entry
I'm not allowed to be happy,

I work 7 days a week on minimum wage,
I sit here all day with nothing but netflix.

I play Clash of Clans on my tablet,
I get no time with other kind of games.

I talk to friends thru my phone,
I get no time to hang out with them.

I get my pacifier within a few days,
I get no cub time for anything BUT that paci.

I have a car and I can go where ever,
I can't leave without permission, 19 to almost being 20 and still get in trouble.

I give and give,
Take from me, take from me.

This is mainly my life for the next few years,
I'm not allowed to be happy.

Small poem I wrote by myself and i'm sitting here upset and jealous about all my friends but what am I?

Updated 22-Jun-2015 at 05:47 by Snivy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Don't mean to come off as insensitive but so often the only thing that keeps us from doing what we want to do and be what we want to be is ourselves. Life doesn't last long enough to sell yourself short or hold back.
    It may take a while, but maybe you could find another job. You really should be getting one or two days off a week. If not, then some kinda week long vacation every other month or so. That sounds like they're really taking advantage of you... probably because they know you're reliable. Some crappy managers will do that to their good workers. I don't say this stuff from first hand experience, but mostly from stuff my brother's been through.
    The first couple of years in the military is not easy. Being away from all you are used to and all that you know. Give it some time it does get better and a lot more fun. You will make friends and meet people that you will talk to and meet up with many years down the line. I still talk to people I was stationed with after 30 years.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.