View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
I just got a promotion. I hate it. I waste hours of my day in the place I hate. I know I should be happy I know, but for some reason I hate it.

Does this mean you'll be a little bit better off financially? Cuz that would be a huge boost, especially if you can afford some medical services for your health problems. Congrats, even if it doesn't seem amazing just yet.
    At least financially, it's a good thing. Maybe a down payment for getting your own place? So many possibilities.
    Is there more responsibility involved or ways to apply your skills to the new work?
    It's just very unusual that someone receives a promotion and hates it, but think of it this way: you must be doing something right. And it always looks good on the resume.
    Here's the reason why I don't like it. I'm scared. Terrified of working at that place forever. It scares the hell out of me. I'm liking the money, but I have his nagging feeling there's something out there waiting for me. I know I shouldn't if it's meant to be it will be, but something is pushing me. I want to help the world reach a new platform. I have problem with people. For as long as I've been trying people put me down. They hurt me. They shun me. They tried to make me doubt myself. This hasn't stopped me. Even with that I'm still willing to help the world in one way or another. I have see the difference between what I got before and what I get now. It's a massive bump. I'm thinking of using a good part of it to finance one of my projects and build a nest egg. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.