View RSS Feed

Where I've Been, & Account Sharing

Rate this Entry
I haven't been well. On top of this cold, I've been having seizures at least once a day. I've gone to the Dr's a few times already, but they said the seizures are all in my head (I don't think they are) and so not much has been done...

Also - I have a question. I have a...friend, so to speak, who's also an AB. We share the same iPad, and as such i was wondering if we can share this account? Its hard to explain, but this friend of mine... If we get different acounts I'm scared we'll both get banned, because it's more complicated than it sounds, if that makes sense...
(If you need an explanation you're free to PM, but I can't promise I'll answer... Well, I mean unless you're an Admin or something, then I kinda have to answer)

Um yeah... ^^

One account per person is pretty straightforward (item 9): but you should probably make a thread in Requests to clarify on this.
    You can set up multiple users (for the device itself) with different sign-ons on most machines and operating systems. I'm not an Apple user, but I can't imagine they'd be any different.
    Fair enough. I just thought it was best to ask before doing anything. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.