View RSS Feed

Ramblings 1

Rate this Entry
Well, today Australia finally officially said "sorry" to the stolen generation. Good for us. Now to work on that problem of all the drug and alcohol abuse going through the Aboriginal communities, but that's another matter entirely.

Messed around with "Mark" again today. Bastard is totally hopeless at almost everything. The "project" we're working on is making some Children's e-book through flash. But of course, since Mark is a total dickwad, He stole someone else's work off the net, and he wants us to go around and get animated gif's off the internet so he can copy and paste them into the "book". It's just a shitty, half-arsed "project" he undoubtedly whipped together when he was Half drunk.

God, I hate his guts. the second sentence out of his mouth was "Do you still talk with Max?" ("Max" shall be my friend's name, the one from the previous blog entry)
Me: "Nope, hardly talked to him since he lost his job"
Mark: "I didn't cause him to lose his job, you know."

What? I never even asked him anything to do with that, and yet the third sentence he tells me is "IT WASNT ME I SWEAR TO GAWD!" If that isn't guilt talking, I don't know what is.

I really need to get some diapers again. It's a shame I'm too lazy to get them.

It scares me that this is actually legit.

I can't wait for winter. I can't stand not sleeping without my quilt / doona. 'sides, it's just better to be all cocooned up in a quilt rather then half-naked and sweating your arse off in bed.

My glow-in-the-dark pacifier is starting to get that funky taste to it too. I guess it's about time I get a new one. Who needs a night-light?

Anyway, on that note, I'm off to bed. I think it's about time Humphrey gets his nightly snuggles!

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.