View RSS Feed

Strong enough?

Rate this Entry
This isn't about suicide. I can't stress that enough. I'm strong to a certain poin, but I'm thinking I'm not meant to be alone. I don't know why, but I'm scared of a lot of things. They are stupid things. The dark, bugs, hospitals, any one I don't know, and what feels me with dread. The future. I've always believed in the match of time. But since I can't control my path I've been losing my mind trying to figure out what is the next step. I have no clue what to do. I'm in a fog with no light to guide me. I've always felt greatness from my future, but I don't feel it anymore. I'm gifted to have a memory that's near perfect. I've spent years gathering infomation on different subjects. Science, math, computers, cars, guns, english, history, medicine, and even religions. I know all these facts, but what was the point to it?

Honestly I think I have no point in this world. I'm only filler. My heart tells me no, but the more I look at it. It seems like it's true. Back to the subject at hand I think I need someone to watch over me. I'm bad at being an adult. I don't eat right. I can't bring myself to go to bed at a decent time. Even at work I mostly play around. (The job is really boring, so that one is justified)

Like what someone said to me, what makes you think you have to be strong enough, sometimes the strongest people are the ones that ask for help, and persist anyway and the big muscular dudes are just wimps in real life, as for the future part, believe me I have been there, and the best way to think about that is to accept it, that the only thing you can change outright is yourself, if your not happy with your life, change aspects of it. Also I will pray for you and I hope I help you with this. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.