View RSS Feed

Entropio

Cosplay help and book sales

Rate this Entry
Okay, so I'm going to a con later this year, and Im selling a bunch of stuff there... Okay so I'm selling like a few things and only one thing is complete, but anyways...

My main issue is my costume... I'm trying to find a way to make suits (or buy/hire cheap duel-colored suits) and sort out easy ways to fake scarring, so if anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it!

And to anyone who's curious as to what I'm selling - im a writer and I make plushies (I do sell overseas, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want one sent to you, for obvious reasons) so I'll be selling them to save up for something really important!

And what's so important, you ask?

I want to fly my girlfriend over to my country for her 21st so I've been saving up all year to can get her here for her next birthday! ... Which is like a year from now (like literally a whole 12 months) ... I know what you're probably saying "it's not that expensive to get tickets" ... But the thing is - it's not just tickets. I'm booking a hotel, buying a cake, and purchasing the ring too (Yep, popping the question while she's over - hope she says yes)
So in short - I'm just really excited, and I kinda went off on a tangent while I was just asking for Cosplay help, sorry about that XD
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.