View RSS Feed

cozycandyfly

Schooling

Rate this Entry
Hmm, got school today, don't really like being undiapered, because I drink a lot of coffee and have to pee a lot, and have leakage, so, I'm fearing that I might smell a bit because of the leakage, I've had a fresh shower, now to be poker face all day, and try not to knock any stupid person out, seriously some people are so stupid, ignorant and intolerable that they need a good punch, though because I'm a sensitive person, punching someone will only cause more trouble >:) which I Don't want to fucking deal with, yet I'm the annoying one, I'm not the one being a dick and distracting everyone in class by doing stupid shit for attention, I'm just the quite kid who says Hi every now and again, and I'm the annoying one, get fucked mate.

I'm probably going to be day dreaming about programming all day and about ideas and creations and the universe and stuff, I'm failing high school, but I don't really care, I don't need a UNI degree for what I want to do, even then, I can still go to tafe then to uni, I think highschool is rather useless(sorry to those who disagree) but I don't see how most of my subjects are going to help me in life, I could be learning how to do a job, how to save someones life, instead I'm learning useless facts that are irrelevant and will never be used ever again, No wonder why a lot of people drop out, The education system is bad, the gifted children fail, while the stupid ones succeed, I try my best, the best I get is a C, while some idoit who copys and pastes or writes random stupid crap gets a A, how is that possible? HOW? my work is tons better then there crappy work, and I get a C, maybe its because the teachers don't understand my work, the only class I can an A/B in was SOSE, and that was mostly because I Think is because the teacher understand and liked me because I was quite and did all the work, Nowadays, I Don't do jack shit of work, because I always get shitty grades even If its better then someone elses work, just be cause they can't understand it, makes it wrong.

SIGH, another school day, I might wear a diaper tonight to relieve the stress <3

Later Yo!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

http://www.usc.edu/~douglast/202/lec...manifesto.html sounds like how you're feeling, am I right?

Just remember something though. People, even the wild ones, the rebellious ones, want to see that you're good at what you do. If you're not gonna show them that by persevering through schooling, you'll need to show them some other way. A portfolio of your work, for example. And even then, you'd better be able to prove you can stick to a project better than you stuck to school. It's a tough world out there and sometimes it's about showing you can finish something even when you hate it and it seems stupid and pointless.

Oh and don't worry about the smell. If you change out of your diapers and shower thoroughly with good soap, that will take care of it.
    [QUOTE=ArchieRoni;bt37002][url]http://www.usc.edu/~douglast/202/lecture23/manifesto.html[/url] sounds like how you're feeling, am I right?

Just remember something though. People, even the wild ones, the rebellious ones, want to see that you're good at what you do. If you're not gonna show them that by persevering through schooling, you'll need to show them some other way. A portfolio of your work, for example. And even then, you'd better be able to prove you can stick to a project better than you stuck to school. It's a tough world out there and sometimes it's about showing you can finish something even when you hate it and it seems stupid and pointless.

Oh and don't worry about the smell. If you change out of your diapers and shower thoroughly with good soap, that will take care of it.[/QUOTE]

Ironicly thats exactly how I feel, that explains my life somewhat ahaha.

Yeah, :) I what I mean, by leakage is I suffer bladder leakage, so when I pee in the toilet I suffer leakage, and it tends to smell, its rather annoying at times.
    Updated 25-May-2015 at 08:07 by cozycandyfly
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.