View RSS Feed

boobybird89

Stuck with parents for two weeks..

Rate this Entry
This is mostly due to leaving a troublesome slumlord and that my new place won't be ready til around June 6th. I don't get along with my parents too well but there is no other option for me. This also means I'll have to either be secretive about my diapers or not wear at all for the next two weeks. When I was a teenager and wearing, they sent me to a therapist because of it but I wear now because of bedwetting and bladder issues that have sprung up over the past few years.

Should I still wear at night like I have? I want to and I'm old enough where they can't force me to see another quack doctor.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you actually need to, you shouldn't even be asking the question. Hope your two weeks goes swiftly and painlessly.
    Of course you should wear at night if there are medical issues, but also, it can probably do a lot to help relieve the stress.

On the other hand, I'm glad that you're leaving a problem landlord behind. My work consists of advocating for tenants who are having problems with their landlords and taking appropriate action against the deadbeats and slumlords. Keep in mind your current situation with your parents is temporary, and that you made the right decision by getting out of a crummy tenancy. Best wishes and good luck to you.
    Thank you guys. Weather is awful this weekend and don't have access to a truck like planned. Moving out next weekend instead.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.