View RSS Feed

cozycandyfly

I'm surrounded by idoits.

Rate this Entry
Seriously, I'm surrounded by idiots, just being around people makes me feel angry, Its like I'm an alien to these people, nothing I say makes sense to them, but what they say, makes complete sense, but is the most stupidest thing I've heard of, people tend to ask the most stupidest questions in class, how can they be so stupid, they underestimate my intelligence, yet there the one asking the most stupid questions in the world, which anyone with a brain would of already have known, I'm a loner yet for some reason, one of the most stupidest people in my class has the most friends and all he does is attention seeks, such as pretending to be depressed, yet people like me are depressed yet no one would care, good things always happen to bad people, every single person who has bullied me, has had a good life, they have a good set of friends, yet I'm the loner, how does that work, what have I ever done to deserve any of this, I was born into a universe, where no matter what, and no matter how hard I try, I get thrown out, bad things always happen to me, why
? I always get backed stabbed, by every single person I talk to, no clue why, people always accuse me of lying, yet I could tell you the sky is blue, I say one small thing to a person, they have a way of twisting it around and some how making me seem like the bad person, the worst part is, no matter how untrue or how much I can prove otherwise, they always believe the other person, even if its obvious there talking nonsense.

Nothing is fair.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Believe me cozycandyfly, I can relate to a extent, sometimes I feel like that, even today in college I know you are having a lot of problems right now but you know what, it will be okay, Your in high school, right? Well if you are, Ignore the people in your life that bug you, and focus on just graduation at this rate, Enjoy yourself, watch MLP, or whatever this summer and focus on your life, Because to be honest, odds are, your going to be successful, and all the popular kids, or as I liked to call them in high school, "Oversexed Neanderthals", will be lonely and collecting unemployment, (No offense intended, anyone who's in that situation I'm trying to help.) Anyway, You can do this, and I'll prey for you.
    At my age of 57, I have encountered and have had to deal with a whole lot of jack-assed shitheads who do not know their fucking pie-hole, from their asshole. Over the years, I have ended-up proving to the shithead morons, that they are not as smart as they think they are or even know what the hell they are doing say, around computers, industrial programmable logic controllers, robots, ect. Of course, at my age I do not give a shit what other people think of me. Although it took a long time, I learned to tolerate the shitheads there are in this world, and do my own thing and not let them get to me as a person with Asperger's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.
    It sounds like you're feeling very alienated. That feeling sucks, and I've felt it a lot in my life, too. One thing I've begun to realize over the course of my life is that you can have different friends for different reasons. Some of your friends may want to have deep conversations with you. Some may hate more intelligent debate, but they are really fun to go bowling with. It's best not to look down on the "bowling friends" (or whatever) because intelligence isn't the only quality that makes a person interesting or nice to be around. There's other traits that are really valuable, like sense of humour, good listeners, dependable, motivated, hard-working, etc. Knowing this has helped me become less judgmental of people who I would consider not very smart.

Also, I totally know how awful it feels when good things happen to people who bully, or people who commit crimes, etc. That's the world we live in, though. Good things happen to everyone, and bad things happen to everyone. No one's life is all good or all bad, I promise! Everyone has good days and bad days, good moods and bad moods. There's not really such a thing as karma the way people think. Some people call this the "Just World Hypothesis" which you may want to look into! Try to think of five good things that have happened this month. I see Pinky Pie on your avatar, so one of those good things could be that some new MLP episodes came out this month! I hope that gets you started... you have to realize it's not black & white, good things have happened to you for sure. Remember those things! Write them down, maybe. I know when you're depressed everything seems bad, or neutral, but I challenge you to come up with at least five good things, events, situations, that made you smile. A good burger? A good pizza? A good movie you saw? Thinking of these things can help you put things back into perspective.

I hope you're feeling better now than when you wrote this blog. If not, and if you are feeling so down, there's zero shame in perhaps seeing a therapist. If you're in university, a lot of them have free therapy for students. It will be private - just give it a try. It might help.
    [QUOTE=caitianx;bt36949]At my age of 57, I have encountered and have had to deal with a whole lot of jack-assed shitheads who do not know their fucking pie-hole, from their asshole. Over the years, I have ended-up proving to the shithead morons, that they are not as smart as they think they are or even know what the hell they are doing say, around computers, industrial programmable logic controllers, robots, ect. Of course, at my age I do not give a shit what other people think of me. Although it took a long time, I learned to tolerate the shitheads there are in this world, and do my own thing and not let them get to me as a person with Asperger's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.[/QUOTE]

I can somewhat relate to this, one of my old friends which believe it or not, steals code from me, gets treated like a know it all and like he is a genius, In reality though, he is a terrible "web programmer", lacks any talent, and when I criticize his shitty code, he has a way of turning it around and making me look like a bad programmer, no clue how the fuck he does that, It is terrible when people get treated like there better then you, yet they lack a lot of knowledge in the area, I can write code on the pen and paper level, yet he can't, he can't even program anything without stealing code from other sites or from other people, sure its okay to borrow code and change it to suit the needs, but what he does, is steals a entire shit load of code from websites, changes it to add his name to it, its like, dude.. that's wrong and immoral, You don't just steal someones code, don't give them credit and then change there name to your name in the copy right, if you borrow other peoples code, give credit to it, that's what I do, even if its a small snippet, his code is that badly written that I reckon I could take down his site in 5 minutes of it launching, its nothing but crap, he doesn't sanitize any of the input, he assumes that SQL injection isn't an issue, and won't happen to him, he is nothing but a stubborn jerk.

I write something entirely by scratch using only the python documentation, I get accused of stealing the code, and he ruins my rep, its like, I give up, not going to show anyone my code because that little prick always always ruins the fun.

Sorry for the harsh language.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.