View RSS Feed

BronyPony1418

I'm Sorry

Rate this Entry
I have been a huge dick to everyone I know lately, and I am so sorry.
I honestly don't know myself anymore. I'm SORRY...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Whaaaat? What are you talking about?
    I have just been a huge jerk, and haven't been around much. I wanted to apologize.
    BronyPony I have no clue what would make you say that but I really don't think that's the case at all. What happened?
    Hey, BronyPony,
    I accept your apology, even though I have absolutely no idea why you feel you need to apologize to us.
    We love ya, kid!
    Haha... Kid.. thanks I needed a laugh XD ... Honestly though I haven't been around, and to the people I know
    I have been kind of a jerk too.
    Well you know me somewhat. You have not been a jerk to me. I can't speak about anyone else you may know but you never bothered me. I am seriously mystified as to why you say you where being a jerk? Please enlighten us because it's obvious most of us here have no idea what you're talking about anyways but it's obvious something is going on.
    Okay, so to begin... This all comes from that stupid "family" chat I was taking part in last year.
    So this girl was freaking out over nothing, and me a few others just said some dirty things about her behind her back.
    Not only about her, but about each other. She freaked out a few days ago, and just knocked all the happy out of me for a few days.
    Well you never hurt me. I don't know the details about this but whatever it is that's going on it appears to be between you and other people not me. I think you might be a little to hard on yourself because even if you did do something wrong it has not affected everyone you know apparently. Honestly just look at it with less emotion if possible and be subjective about it and I think you will be alright.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.