View RSS Feed

I'm probably gay

Rate this Entry
I'm sexually attracted to men, not women, I find women romantically attractive, but other then that, no turn on. men are so hot, I like muscled ones, wouldn't mind making out with another guy.

:biggrin: :pizza:

Wha? It says you're a female on your page.
    If you're Transgender, you aren't necessarily gay. I know, it's confusing. But a heterosexual woman/girl likes guys. But if you're not transitioning, or if you're waiting to do so, you can sort of choose if you identify as gay or not. If you liked women, the same thing. It's really confusing. Just go with what feels right to you.

I maybe could explain differently, but it's sooo late and I must go to bed very soon
    Updated 18-May-2015 at 05:39 by ShippoFox
    I know where you're coming from, sexuality is rather confusing topic.
    [QUOTE=Snivy;bt36911]Wha? It says you're a female on your page.[/QUOTE]

I'm transgender. :)

I updated it to trans women
    It's difficult living in a society that caters to heterosexism when you don't self identify as heterosexual. As a gay person myself, I've always believed the movement for gay rights is about 25 years behind the feminist movement, and that the trans movement was 25 years behind the gay and lesbian fight for rights. Someday we will all arrive.

It can often be difficult, even in this day and age, to open up about our true feelings for fear of rejection. It also causes us to go through years of self analysis, along a need to stick a label on ourselves so that people can understand how we identify. It shouldn't be that way. It shouldn't be such a struggle.

I really feel that our individual identity is formed on a sexual continuum and that we are all part of this continuum. Not everyone is born into it at the same set place and it can shift whether we want it to or not. The problem is not how we see ourselves, but rather, the discrimination we face from a society that doesn't always see us for who we truly are.

A number of years ago, I was involved in helping to start a housing program for LGBT youth. It gave me some insight into the struggles the transgender youth faced, having to come to grips with their sexual identity and then sexual orientation. I can only imagine how much more difficult it must be when there's also an ABDL identity thrown into the mix. I hope you're getting good support.

If you're looking for any help, support, or information, the link below provides a list of services and groups that can help. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.