View RSS Feed

Balancing act in a diaper

Rate this Entry
So I named this for a reason. I am going to try and wet more easily in a diaper. I want to journal about it until I can wet while laying on my back. I read an article on how to take it all in steps. First get it started in the easiest posistion then stop the flow to begin again in another position.

I plan on wearing any time and every time I have the opportunity. Of course with my AIO's being expensive I will use the bathroom to do the #2. Plus I got tired of the clean up a long time ago.

Today has been the Third day of wearing while I am at home. My care assistant that I have now is very open and we came upon my ABDL side a while back. She even folded one of my AIO's which was a little bit of a surprise but no big deal. I told her that she did not have to if she did not feel comfortable with it. So needless to say I don't think she minds if I wear when she is here cleaning. So long as I don't talk about it too much and I am covered.

I will keep a record on how often I wet and how easy I wet until I can achieve my goal

How long have you been wearing? It sounds to me that the flow isn't coming naturally to you when you want to wet. Also I love that Pinkie Pie plushie ya got in your pic. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.