View RSS Feed

cozycandyfly

I pooped my diaper.

Rate this Entry
I occasionally poop my diaper on purpose, that because that's what diapers are meant to be used for, sorry if this seems weird, Its part of my AB/DL lifestyle, no point in doing just one, you should do both, however that's just my opinion, it adds more comfort and it makes you feel more like a AB.

I don't always do a poop in my diaper, just on special occasions, its a Friday and I've been stressed so I thought, why not, and I did it, too lazy to get up and use the potty.

The experience is amazing, like seriously I don't do it often, but it gives you an amazing relaxed feeling, It makes me feel happy.

Just thought I should share my experience.

The feeling is indescribable, its the most amazing feeling ever, you should consider pooping your diaper when you have the chance, its a bit messy, but you get used to it after awhile.

Seriously next time, I'm using baby wipes, they do a good job of cleaning myself.

I'm such a naughty girl for having an accident in my diaper, Its a shame it was a guys diaper, I'm a female, I WANT FEMALE DIAPERS, BUT I DON'T HAVE THE PARTS :'( I'm so sad ahaha, I also peed :biggrin:

Now I'm changed, My room kind of smells, So I'm airing it out, :) because doing poos are stinky.

I'm such a little girl sometimes.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I really am bowel incontinent, and I felt shame when I uncontrollably pooped my diaper yesterday in a shopping mall.

Sometimes I feel okay regarding my total bowel and bladder incontinence, but sometimes, I really do not feel okay about it.
    :/ that would suck, its enjoyable when you do it on purpose in a controlled environment, but having no control over it, and having it happen whenever would be embarrassing and it would suck.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.