It won't matter if no one understands
I'm going to be happy again someday
This world may think it's knocked me out
Ha I'm gonna prove I'm strong someday

5-11-15
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Things not going good for you Mouse? If you need someone to talk to, I'll listen.
    [QUOTE=boobybird89;bt36778]Things not going good for you Mouse? If you need someone to talk to, I'll listen.[/QUOTE]

Thanks boobybird, just having a teen moment I guess... if that makes sense... still learning about this. I'm actually in good spirits today... just in a teen mind set privately. Now I just sound foolish... argh sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse2015
    Thanks boobybird, just having a teen moment I guess... if that makes sense... still learning about this. I'm actually in good spirits today... just in a teen mind set privately. Now I just sound foolish... argh sorry...
    I am in that mindset sometimes
    Sometimes I feel so foolish being 32 but never truly feeling older than 16... it's like I just stopped... like my mind just said.. enough you keep aging and growing but I'm gonna stay here and I'm gonna let you figure it out. At least that's how I see it sometimes! I don't know...
    Thanks again both of you!
    I'm 32 as well and act less than 16 when life permits me to it and I enjoy it. Age really is just a number and nothing more.
    Sorry mandybear but I can't pm right now... I will when I'm able to though.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.