View RSS Feed

BenTennyson

Things my little side enjoys

Rate this Entry
I'd like to collect some stuff here that I found quite enjoyable when I'm in the mood to explore little space. Shut out lifes daily struggle, pop in a paci, hugz your blue bunneh and enjoy

Games:

Pyjama Sam (1) - No need to hide when its dark outside
And more stuff from Humungous games: Pyjama Sam 2-4, the Putt Putt series

Fairy Bloom Freesia - For the more hyperactive kids

Duck Tales Remastered

For racing fans: Cars 2

These last two may not be so suited for the little ones, but I mention them nonetheless since they are the source for my blue cuuuutiiie plushie bunneh
Edna and Harvey: The Breakout

and its successor: Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

Note: Every game listed is available on Steam.

Movies/Shows

German CGI-show "JoNaLu"
Wiki-quote: "JoNaLu is a German animated television series for young children. The main characters are a male mouse called Jojo, a female mouse called Naya and a ladybug called Ludwig."
There is much singing and every other character they meet speaks a different language.

Peter Pan - New adventures

Digimon Adventure (1+2)+Tamers
Though I enjoyed the german dubbed voices and music much more, I linked the english version here

My little pony - Equestria Girls

Bibi Blocksberg (the movie, 2002)
Sorry I couldn't find an English trailer. I don't even know if there exists an English dub. Here's the IMDB listing:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0321436/

One thing I forgot was the TV show and audio drama series of "Pumuckl" which is about a small hobgoblin that lives with an old carpenter. The TV show consisted of real film material combined with hand drawn animations of Pumuckl.
Never appeared in English, sorry. Here's the first Episode with English subtitles:

The Iron Giant

Songs:
Pur - Abenteuerland (a song about imagination and rediscovering your inner child. love this one!)

DJ Fortify - PewDiePie-song
Food for my glitch hop hunger

BiBi - Radio Song (Hudson Leite & Thaellysson Pablo Remix) - Cheers me up every time although its kept in minor key :P

~Re-posted with BB-code

Updated 24-May-2015 at 18:28 by BenTennyson

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

On the digimon note, did you hear about the new six movie addition. It going to have the orginal eight digidestined. They're going to use a better form of art design this time around.

I have season 1 and 2 myself. I love that series myself.
    Yeah I'm eager to see what they have in store for us, storywise. Heard it will be released coming November or something
    My heart fell 20 feet when I saw PJ SAM shouting his name on that list.

Bought that game myself when I was 6 or 7. Now I want to replay the whole thing with my roomie... Think he'd be in for an hour of that?

Anyways, I highly recommend playing Freddi Fish if you're looking for that classic Humongous Entertainment art style and puzzle gameplay feel. Sorry if this seems a little overkill, but you've awakened a monstrous not-so-inner child, and she's about to pull an all-nighter,
    >: )
    Lol very good, this is something I had on mind as a side-effect of this posting
    By the way I had to look that one up.
    to pull smth off - etwas abziehen/durchziehen
    all-nighter -eine Nacht durchmachen (substantiviert)
    Tough combo
    I hope you enjoyed your PJ night
    One thing I forgot was the TV show and audio drama series of "Pumuckl" which is about a small hobgoblin that lives with an old carpenter. The TV show consisted of real film material combined with hand drawn animations of Pumuckl.
    Never appeared in English, sorry. Here's the first Episode with English subtitles:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtins8ZeRZc

~Added to first posting
    German CGI-show "JoNaLu"
    Wiki-quote: "JoNaLu is a German animated television series for young children. The main characters are a male mouse called Jojo, a female mouse called Naya and a ladybug called Ludwig."
    There is much singing and every other character they meet speaks a different language.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.