View RSS Feed

boobybird89

Gamers in Diapers

Rate this Entry
Idea for a segment I can do on Youtube. Gamers in Diapers, basically I do video game reviews from Xbox 360 to NES and Arcade as well. Thoughts?

[url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQmyXpUHGKEAqBc69WV2BVg[/url]
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Neat, to be honest I wish I was as brave as that.
    You sir have guts =P I'm not shy for stuff like that but hearing constant crinkling from my diapers, I probably would turn the camera off and say "fuck it"
    My thoughts: Don't show your face or anything else that might give away your identity.
    Thanks Snivy, it isn't so much the crinkling since I wear cloth but the fact I'm reviewing without any kind of script. My stuttering and repeating is why I would say "fuck it".
    I would say film closer to the screen so people can see what your doing. Not sure if the general public will like a game review just wearing a diaper though. I do like your games though and I do think you should do YouTube reviews
    Working on getting it closer but I'm on an iPad with a basic tripod sometimes that's easier said than done. I'll only be able to do my reviews later at night though. My screen gives off a bad glare during the daytime.

I do it in a diaper because it adds a unique element and separates it from any other boring game review. I don't really care what the general public thinks on matters that make me happy (or in my case at night, a necessity), that public so often is uninformed and something below partially educated. I'm not normal, so what "normies" think of who I am means little to me.

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89
    Working on getting it closer but I'm on an iPad with a basic tripod sometimes that's easier said than done. I'll only be able to do my reviews later at night though. My screen gives off a bad glare during the daytime.

I do it in a diaper because it adds a unique element and separates it from any other boring game review. I don't really care what the general public thinks on matters that make me happy (or in my case at night, a necessity), that public so often is uninformed and something below partially educated. I'm not normal, so what "normies" think of who I am means little to me.
    This confidence right here is what sets a person a part in my eyes. You being truly confident in your actions tells others they can't say anything to bring you down, a claim that most can't make nowadays.

Anyways, sounds interesting! My thought is: maybe, instead of you just playing the game, you take footage of yourself playing the game, and have separate footage of you sitting down doing the review, and take the audio from that. Then you would play both videos side-by-side with only the audio from the review plus some added music/sound effects from the game.

Of course, I understand if software limitations get in the way. Just my opinion.
    Software limitations is what prevents me from doing that and really don't have the funds or equipment to do anything big. I'd like to do that sometime though.

I go the world tooting my own horn Park. Nobody should be ashamed of being themselves.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.