View RSS Feed

ParkABDL

So my roommate and I are "trial dating."

Rate this Entry
Last night, I sat down with my roommate and talked to him about dating. We're both unsure about dating guys, so I said to him if he wanted to try it out for a week and see how it would go, intended for us to discover a little bit about where our sexuality is. If things went south and we realized we weren't attracted to each other/one of us isn't attracted, we both strictly agreed that we would transition straight back to being friends under all circumstances. He said he'd go for it! Then, tonight after classes we went over to a nearby Carraba's and went on our first date... and believe me it was good. After just the first date we both said that we were attracted to each other.

On the ABDL side of things: To keep it PG13, I won't go into detail, but we did spend most of the night in onesies and playing PC games, even had to change each other by the time we went to bed.

Now, of course, I realized that one of us may develop heavy feelings while the other doesn't. But we both realized that we needed to figure this out before we started real-dating the wrong party, and the best way to figure it all out was through process of elimination. So, why not take a risk and date the person with similar interests?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

High risk, but incredibly cool if it works out. Spending the night in onesies gaming sounds like heaven to me. Good luck to you both.
    This sounds sweet. =)

I hope things work out for you in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni
    High risk, but incredibly cool if it works out. Spending the night in onesies gaming sounds like heaven to me. Good luck to you both.

Quote Originally Posted by daLira
    This sounds sweet. =)

I hope things work out for you in the long run.
    Wow! Thanks to the both of you. So far things have been good. Fortunately, it looks like my roommate and I might be together for a while. Still not sure when I'll tell my friends and family about this though. But for the time being, I'll just enjoy being here as much as I can.
    It sounds like the two of you are off to a good start

Don't rush into telling anybody that doesn't need to know. She how things go first, take it slow.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.