View RSS Feed

Wooo.. and other stuff

Rate this Entry
Man, it feels like forever since I've posted a blog... anways...

I'm going to Newfoundland this summer!!!! I'm so freakin' stoked for it! The only bad thing is we leave the day before my 16th birthday.. bummer right? wrong, I get to see old friends, and family that I haven't seen in in four years or so.. I'm looking forward to seeing them again! I'll have to take some pics for you guys

Come on July!

With good news there is always bad, and on Tuesday morning I found out a close family friend of my parents, siblings and myself had passed away. I have no bad memories of him and the last time I seen him he told me that I am like a grandson to him.. man, this is going to be rough, My mom is pretty bad shape right now over it.. and so is her friend (friend found him dead - he was her father in law) so while they take care of the papers, and funeral stuff I'm watching their kids. So far I'm the only one who hasn't cried, but then again it hasn't sunk in. He's getting buried on Saturday and even though I don't have to go, I will out of respect.

R.I.P Darrell aka Pops. I'll miss ya

Poor Jon! I'm sorry, it sucks when something like that happens. Congrats on going to New Foundland! Hope you have fun!
    psst its spelt Newfoundland... no spaces

but yeah, its sucking.. I'm trying my best to try and not think about it
    oh man i would have bawled my eyes out even in front of all my friends.. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.