View RSS Feed

Finally decided to quit smoking

Rate this Entry
This is it. When I discovered my little side, my mind and emotions started shifting towards a new frame of mind. Twisting around and mixing like a milkshake. I started to feel something for myself. Loving myself (in a healthy, non-bold way), seeing and feeling the value of a healthy body and mind.
Everything (little side and everything) is still new for me, although my change has begun months ago. Every day feels like an adventure. Back then, I didn't care at all what I did to myself. Sleepless nights, boozing, smoking. These days are long gone but I still did smoke like an old loco.
Well no more. Its finally time to throw mister Marlboro OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Just needed to get this out there, to strengthen this decision in my mind.

Very Good and Go For it. Just remember you did not start out smoking by the pack, so take it slow and steady. I never smoked regularly so this was not an issue for me (I got caught at 6), however my friends that have successfully quit have done it by limiting the number of cigarettes and done it over a month or so. They went about 10% a week and cutting back around 5 a day.

Just a suggestion.

Good Luck.

Sounds reasonable.
    Biggest problem is breaking the patterns of behavior. Its like hardwired to the brain. Having a coffee? Smoke. Having a beer? Smoke. Had a yummy lunch? Smoke! Moment of happyness? Smoke! Its not at all about the nicotine.
    But I guess you know that.
    I drink a lot of coffee so...
    Some suggest replacing coffee with tea and never touch alcohol again.
    But I'd never quit drinking coffee. For me, its like elixir vitae. Only a cardiologist could make me. Otherwise nooooo. I'll try switching my cups to unusual times, that might work as well. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.