View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#153

Rate this Entry
It is a late Sunday evening and as usual, I am trying to "wind down" before bedtime later at ~ 1:30 AM. I had a busy day, first attending worship at my "Open & Affirming" Congregational Meetinghouse. After worship, I returned back home and I had a "productive" meeting with a couple other directors of the non-profit organization I am a part of. I recorded the first Video Weblog with the "Chairman of the Board", who also has Asperger's Syndrome like myself and uploaded it onto the organization's Official YouTube Channel.
After the meeting this afternoon I needed to take a nap to have some necessary "cognitive/sensory down-time", to help me maintain my emotional regulation.

After my nap, I went out to purchase 2 Burger King "Whopper" burgers, one for me, and one for my little non-disabled brother.

Of course, I have been watching DVD's on my old analog TV, because there is not much worth watching on broadcast TV.

At least I am comfortable now, just in a diaper and not wearing my AFO leg braces.

Being comfortable is important! Whatchu been watching? :O
    I have been watching:

STAR TREK - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.