View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#153

Rate this Entry
It is a late Sunday evening and as usual, I am trying to "wind down" before bedtime later at ~ 1:30 AM. I had a busy day, first attending worship at my "Open & Affirming" Congregational Meetinghouse. After worship, I returned back home and I had a "productive" meeting with a couple other directors of the non-profit organization I am a part of. I recorded the first Video Weblog with the "Chairman of the Board", who also has Asperger's Syndrome like myself and uploaded it onto the organization's Official YouTube Channel.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXffBe1qnfY
After the meeting this afternoon I needed to take a nap to have some necessary "cognitive/sensory down-time", to help me maintain my emotional regulation.

After my nap, I went out to purchase 2 Burger King "Whopper" burgers, one for me, and one for my little non-disabled brother.

Of course, I have been watching DVD's on my old analog TV, because there is not much worth watching on broadcast TV.

At least I am comfortable now, just in a diaper and not wearing my AFO leg braces.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Being comfortable is important! Whatchu been watching? :O
    I have been watching:

UFO
    STAR TREK
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.