View RSS Feed

dljonah20

blog or thread i didn't know which to choose, so i did this

Rate this Entry
-MY DIAPERED BEACH DAY-
So today i woke up around 8 and rode to y local Kmart store, there i found my favorite depends max protection (plastic backed) and i wore one under my trunks, but half way through boogie boarding my diaper kinda exploded from all the water and thrashing, not to much mess, but my diaper did come a lil loose and alot of people saw the tops of my diaper VERY clearly (my trunks were pulled half way down) but c i got back on shore i discreetly changed myself, no new diaper, but i just relaxed til i left for home, on my way i stopped by my local dollartree and bought some baby oil, baby powder, paci, lube, duct tape colored pretty, then i headed home, now here i am writing this, i plan on now finishing up my story, taking a nice cold bath, get nice and dry with a big fluffy towel, the use my baby stuff i bought chance into my nice crinkly diapers and just lounge for the rest of the day, baby's sleepy for a long diapered day at at the beach.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Which is the important thing, which makes me happy.

A small part of me is like.. ahh, aren't we not supposed to wear normal diapers in the beach? Getting all that stuff in there seems like a bad thing.. not the waste all those absorbent polymers? Maybe I'm just always so much of a worry wart though.

Glad nothing bad happened. It sounds like you had a nice day, and that makes me glad to hear.
    well to tell the truth i worried too, like i made sure none of the absorbent polymers were leaking out, just the outer plastic layer kinda got a hole in it, not too bad, but yeah i took it off right after i got out of the water, so when i went in for my last time i didn't have it on, but yeah i care about my beach, but i really love being diapered at the beach, but yes soooooo much fun, had a great day and now i'm in a fresh diaper and ready for the night to progress, or in my case regress
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.