View RSS Feed

BenTennyson

A Blog?

Rate this Entry
Soo this is basically a diary that everyone can read? The living nightmare of every 12 year old girl? The Facebook of all Darknets?
Why should anyone be bold enough to maintain a blog about him/herself?
Maybe its not about being full of yourself, but a sign of lonelyness. If so, maybe I will make use of you? Oh boy I didn't even start and already adress this blog as an imaginary person. Ben you're sick.
No, just tired. Nightynight
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Blogs are helpful. I don't think they are being full of yourself. In some ways they are a beautiful way to keep those that are interested in what's going on with you updated, and in another.. or feedback with a personal situation you feel might not be relevant to an entire discussion about. Lots of great uses. I hope you find a lot of use with blogging!

You aren't sick! ♥
    I like the blog as a diary to document things going on in my life. If you post something similar in the main threads, it will turn into a discussion and you may not like what you see. Here, your thoughts and feelings are more respected by people and there is a sense of security writing here.

I will post a blog later today or tomorrow. A follow up to a blog I posted a few weeks ago. I suggest reading some blogs. They are quite interesting and give you insight to people's feelings.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.