View RSS Feed

KryanAshford

Greatest Day EVER

Rate this Entry
First off it was free comic book day. I ended up with 12 comics. I ate at a place I really love. Afterwhich I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront. I also found an awesome oil painting of the first Star Wars movie poster. How could this day get any better?!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That sounds like such a fun day! I was in and out of consciousness and didn't' get to enjoy all the Free Comic Book Day fun, but such a lovely day it is! The one good shop in this small town was so hectic and busy though, from the pictures.. I dunno how fun going there would have been. Still.. free comics are always exciting!

I hope you enjoy Star Wars Battlefront when it comes out, and got some fun pre-order goodies for doing so!
    Okay, I'm totally jealous!
    I only saw 1 comic I liked and got it

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz
    That sounds like such a fun day! I was in and out of consciousness and didn't' get to enjoy all the Free Comic Book Day fun, but such a lovely day it is! The one good shop in this small town was so hectic and busy though, from the pictures.. I dunno how fun going there would have been. Still.. free comics are always exciting!

I hope you enjoy Star Wars Battlefront when it comes out, and got some fun pre-order goodies for doing so!
    Me too, personally I didn't but I hope you have fun
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.