View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#152

Rate this Entry
I have been thinking about the specific "rules" that should be followed by an Adult Baby who is allowed to "regress" at home in his or her own bedroom.

Here are my "Adult Baby Regression Rules":

1). Adult Baby "caitianx" is only allowed to "regress" to babyhood only in his own bedroom at home.

2). Adult Baby "caitianx", is of course 100% medically incontinent and "has to wear adult diapers 24/7 around the clock".

3). Adult Baby "caitianx" will "regress to babyhood", and strictly confine himself to his bed from 12:30 AM to 10:30 AM, which is his correct proper bedtime as an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy. "caitianx" will also strictly "take a nap" every day from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

4). The "exception" to his "mandatory" 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM daily nap time will be for only these specific reasons:

Mandatory attendance at the following specific activities:

a). The Monthly Autistic Self-Advocacy Network Meeting.
b). The Monthly Global and Regional Asperger's Syndrome Partnership Meeting.
c). Asperger's/Autism Network Sponsored "Adult Social Activities".
d). The Monthly Board of Directors Meeting of

5). During regression confined to his bed, "caitianx" will not speak or make any sounds, other than cooing, sighs, and little soft grunts.

6). During naptime regression, "caitianx" is only permitted to watch child-appropriate TV programs on WGBH-DT, Channel 2, PBS or only his child-appropriate DVD disks.

At least these are a few of my "regression" rules which I have to strictly obey or be punished.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.