View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#151

Rate this Entry
Today I was busy.
I was able to borrow one of the CANON GL2 ProCAM video cameras to start shooting another little nature documentary for Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV where I volunteer. The subject this time, is "Monkeys in Local Zoos".

For over 2+ hours of spending time at the "limited" monkey exhibits at the Stone Zoo in Stoneham, MA, I only managed to shoot ~ 30 minutes of "usable" Monkey Behavior Footage.

I will return the camera to the Derry CTV studio tomorrow.

On the next non-rainy Monday, I will try and borrow one of the Derry CTV CANON GL-2 ProCAM video cameras and head down to the Franklin Park Zoo to shoot a couple more hours of captive monkey behavior.

Anyway, I have now late at night before bedtime made myself comfortable, wearing nothing but an incontinence diaper. I also spent most of my day wearing my AFO leg braces. It feels better to be unencumbered by clothes and leg braces.

I am looking forward to some quiet "baby play" before bedtime. While lying quietly in my bed between my necessary side-safety rails as an older adult with Cerebral Palsy and Autism, playing with my baby toys, I listen to the BBC NEWS radio relay feed from the WBUR-FM Public Radio Station from Boston University. More honest news reporting, and less biased political "bovine manure".

This bedtime routine of mine does not vary one bit.
My rigid unvarying routines give me a sense of predictable structure as a person with Autism.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.