View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#150

Rate this Entry
Even though I cherish my "Little Time", I have so many darn adult responsibilities. I have autism disability-related meeting to attend and contribute to. I do know, that in the near future, my local ASAN Chapter is going to organize another big protest rally to agitate for the closure of the Judge Rotenberg Center in Canton, Massachusetts, where they use electric shock punishment therapy on severely autistic children and adults in their care to make them behave correctly. Hell! Even the United Nations has condemned them for cruelty and inhumanity.

Like it or not, I am up to my neck in involvement in disability rights activism.

I like that you are so involved in this. Nobody deserves to be treated like that..
    Based upon what I know of shock treatment there are only 3 ways to justify having that done at least in theory. You have to either A) Somehow be compulsively or ideologically suicidal or B) compulsively or ideologically homicidal or C) Both. Even then because of what it does to you (with no guaranteed chance of success I might add) it should only be done with the informed consent of the patient when they are a adult. Yes that is actually a human rights violation that you would expect to happen in places like China.
    Updated 11-May-2015 at 04:05 by giantguy99 - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.