View RSS Feed

ParkABDL

Reflection on Earlier Blog Posts + Updates

Rate this Entry
Looking over my recent blog posts, I realize that the way I discussed my issues were a bit ignorant and close-minded. I apologize for this: sometimes I forget that I am on a forums page, not a Skype chat.

I hope that what I've said so far hasn't offended anybody. I am new to using public forms of social media, as I normally only use text and chat clients as forms of communication.

Anyways, the past five days have been pretty uneventful. I've been bogged down by work, so I haven't been on here as often I wish to be. Over the summer, however, I plan on really cranking out the posts on here and becoming a more active member of this community, especially the video gaming aspects of it. However, I do wish to remain well-rounded, as I understand that not everyone on here has the same hobbies.

If any of you have any burning questions about me (yes, I'm being serious here), feel free to reply! I like to take in feedback and incorporate it into future posts.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm not exactly sure what blog posts you are talking about, but it's never too late to try a bit harder! I'm sure you're doing fine, and it's exciting to hear you excited to get involved in the community more. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz
    I'm not exactly sure what blog posts you are talking about, but it's never too late to try a bit harder! I'm sure you're doing fine, and it's exciting to hear you excited to get involved in the community more. ^_^
    Thanks! With the whole posting thing, this was drafted at around 3 am the night before, so I was a little out of it. I'm trying to draft my posts at more appropriate times though, so that I can get out what I"m trying to say without apologizing for every little thing (something I tend to do in the later hours).

About the community, I'm glad about getting more and more involved in this community. The members are great, supportive, and open-minded, and have helped me a lot in realizing and admitting my thoughts on being an ABDL.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.