View RSS Feed

recent absence

Rate this Entry
I hope everyone is getting on well enough here in ADISC land. I haven't been around much lately; partially because I've been on the road, but mostly because my laptop screen has been broken. I'm back home today, and I've got a new screen which I'm about to attempt to install. Wish me luck! If I don't screw anything up, I should be back online shortly.
Till then,

Yaaaay, bean's back!!!! We missed you, buddy.
    [I]All hail the legume![/I] Welcome back, Beany Baby!

I have every confidence in your reparations being a complete success... use 'the [I]force[/I]', but don't be forceful...

Thanks for the welcomes! Its nice to be back Somewhat to my surprise the computer did boot up and run after I reassembled it, but unfortunately the back light doesn't work, so the screen can only be read by the beam of a flashlight. I broke down and decided to get a new computer. Thankfully, I was able to find a very inexpensive laptop that meets my needs.
    This is why I hate technology. Glad you got it worked out. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.