View RSS Feed

The Incontinent Veteran - vacation coming up

Rate this Entry
With the semester finally wrapping up, my wife and I are going on a cruise with another couple. It's going to be great.
I get a lot of questions about how to manage my issues while in a setting like that. For me it's easybecause I don't let what people think about my disability bother me.
I have no control over it. I like wearing diapers and I don't care what their thoughts are.
I have injuries that make it almost impossible to do the things I used to, but I don't let it stand in the way.
Now for what is use?
I wear the aforementioned Absorbency plusses for night time and under clothes when I will be away for a while.
When I go to the beach I wear a tshirt and a pair of tena pull-ups under my trunks. I don't go into the water. Not my thing but I will sip on a colada and sit on the beach.
Lastly, while I do not care what people think about me wearing diapers, I also recognize it does make some people uncomfortable, so I don't walk around flaunting it. Nor do I put anyone in a situation where they have to bring it to my attention. I understand the limitations and it is just as hard for me to discuss it with someone that does not understand as it is for them to bring it up.
So I stay out of pools and stuff like that.
All in all this will be a great time with friends!

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.