View RSS Feed

vaanatffxii

Today at Wal-Mart...

Rate this Entry
Today at work, a guy came through my checkout line with his pre-teen son. He bought diaper rash ointment, baby powder, and a large package of small Depends Real Fit for Men. I didn't think much of it, until I caught a glimpse of how nervous the son looked as he eyed the items before him, a look of begrudging demise; they were for him, not by his choice. He was in for something more than he bargained for, or so it seemed.
Tags: punishment
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How embarrassing. The worst part is, is that it may not be by choice...unless, the father was actually his "daddy"? D:
    Updated 18-Apr-2015 at 06:17 by Note
    I was thinking more like the kid did something naughty, the dad found out about it, and is now disciplining him in a very embarrassing way for him.
    I wouldn't be so quick to say he's being punished. Perhaps he is wetting the bed or having accidents and obviously doesn't have the money to take care of these. I'd be embarrassed too, it isn't easy.
    I agree with boobybird89.
    I myself would not be so quick to "assume" about what is going on with anyone.
    Bedwetting in older children is very shameful, and older kids can be profoundly cruel regarding finding out another older kid has to wear diapers at night.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.