View RSS Feed

BronyPony1418

Feelings, thoughts, and ideas.

Rate this Entry
Hello I have been feeling really good, and have even started to work on more goals.
I can tell that I have lost some weight, and have been on my diet for 56 days.
<3 <3 I decided to wear out in public today, I have been walking around town, went and helped my grandma, and even met up with some friends.
I am still a little nervous when it comes to being around my friends, and wearing a diaper.
I will soon be over it though I am sure, and I will feel confident when out and about in them.
Feelings have been changing from being happy, confused, lost, upset, back to happy.
Ideas have come up today, I recently found a table with two doors on the bottom of it with a lot of space underneath it.
I am going to use it to hide diapers, and other things like that. Not only am I going to put my diapers and baby items, but I am going to put some of my other personal things it.
Journals, sketch books, my trading cards, and small things of that type.
Other than all the other feelings I have been mostly happy.
I recently got my first kiss, and every time I think about it I get butterflies and cold chills.
<3 I don't know if this is love, but I really like the feeling.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hooray for good feelings! And first kisses and Butterflies; both literal and figurative. Seriously, I'm glad to hear things are going well, and I hope they continue in a positive direction.
    yes, thank you
    I'm really happy for you BronyPony1418!
    I hope you continue in your growth and success!

-Marka
    I don't recall ever seeing a blog with so many happy faces! I'm glad things are going so well, BronyPony.
    XD yeah I guess I went a little overboard with the whole smiley face thing huh?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.