View RSS Feed

vaanatffxii

I feel so alone...

Rate this Entry
Every once in a while, I feel so isolated and desolate, so I dawn a diaper in hopes to cheer myself up. It's only then that I realize that I just want somebody to share things with, and be completely open with. Does anyone else get this way sometimes?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

"Does anyone else get this way sometimes?"

You're preaching to the choir man. :P I am just grateful to be a part of a community I can express this side of me with. And if things work out I'll be able to in person this year...
    I suspect everyone feels this way from time to time. I'm as happy with my own company as (almost) anyone I know but the desire to connect with others in a meaningful way is still there. As a start, you might look around and see if there are other ABDLs you can connect up with in the real world if you haven't already. We're not the only ones you can share with but for most of us it's a largely untapped avenue of sharing and if you can find those who you share more than just a love of diapers, it can be a pretty profound thing.
    "if you can find those who you share more than just a love of diapers, it can be a pretty profound thing."

That needed to be echoed, that's important.
    Yeah, I learned my lesson on that front; I brought somebody to live with me all the way from Wisconsin, 2,000+ miles away, only to find that he and I are on separate wavelengths in most every aspect of our lives. And now he has nowhere to go, so he's stuck here.

Quote Originally Posted by Note
    "Does anyone else get this way sometimes?"

You're preaching to the choir man. :P I am just grateful to be a part of a community I can express this side of me with. And if things work out I'll be able to in person this year...
    He is, believe me and I'm glad too.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.