View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
A couple of years ago I started coming to terms with the fact that I love wearing diapers and started exploring the options of the other types of diapers that were out there. I fell in love with ABU Cushies and SDKs, and later started buying Cuddlez and ABU Sissy diapers. 2013 was a very hard year for me personally. In April of that year we had to put or cat to sleep which we had him for 20 years. I had always said that he was my brother that I never had. That was the most difficult time for me since loosing my dad back in '03, and in a way it was like I had lost my dad all over again due the bond that my dad and our cat had was an inseparable unconditional bond that became the same with me after '03. After that, wearing diapers became such a comfort for me; it just sooth and calmed me whenever I wore them. A couple of months later I came out to my grandmother that I loved wearing diapers and she was completely understanding and didn't care; she even allowed me to use her home address to have some diapers delivered to avoid them being left on the porch if I was at work and having my mother find them when she come home. The only concern that she had was that I would become dependent on diapers and would eventually lose control of my bodily functions and have to wear diapers. Now in November, my grandmother died and my world was turned upside down. I was in a dark place for awhile after that. I tried to continue wearing diapers but for some reason, the joy of wearing them just wasn't there anymore. I just can't explain what was going on. I ended up selling almost everything that I had and just gave up on wearing diapers. It's been about a year since and the want to wear diapers has started coming back. I decided to buy some and start wearing them again. I had to purchase Bambino diapers because ABU hasn't reopened yet. It will be the first time I have gone with Bambino and don't know what to expect. I'm also just wondering if the feelings that I once had will come back. I will receive my diapers Friday and plan on trying them out this weekend at work since I work at a plant where I am the only on in the plant while on shift so it'll be no problem wearing, using and changing my diapers without worry about anyone finding out.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'd say you shouldn't be at all surprised that such a powerful disruption in your life might result in some changes in your desires, at least in the short term. I have found that relatively little things like going on vacation or changing jobs has put my urges on hold for a while, but the pendulum always swings back over time. I don't try to force it when I'm not feeling that way. It's for my enjoyment and if I'm not enjoying it, I'll do something else.

I would expect the Bambinos will be sort of like diving back into the deep end. They're pretty serious diapers. I hope you'll enjoy them
    I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully you'll find comfort with your new diapers - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.