View RSS Feed

tai

Older Brother Dies. Just found out about it 3 hour after he's buried

Rate this Entry
I just found out my brothers dead and on the day that he's buried no less. Right now, I don't really know what I should feel. Angry at the fact that my father excluded me again from saying goodbye to another brother. mad at the family that did try to contact me but but got cut off by him. right now all I feel is just being tired. I don't even know where he's buried
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ahh man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Who told you? Would they be able to let you know where he was buried at? Maybe if you know the area he was in, you could contact the sextants & possibly find out that way as well.

Loosing a loved one is always hard. Really hard, if you're not able to say your goodbyes. I hope that you're able to find some peace.
    Well that's f'd-up! I'm sorry, tai!

I'm concerned, what's killing your brothers?

Can you locate the facility that prepared him for burial... and they should be able to tell you where he is buried?

Feel what you feel, that's what you should feel... and it may change from moment to moment...

My heart-felt sympathies to you,
    -Marka
    That sounds awful on a number of levels, I'm so sorry to hear that. Like Marka, I'm also concerned about you as well. Your profile says that you're only 19, far too young to have brothers (plural, no less!) dying on you. Whatever the trouble is, make sure that you're safe, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Marka
    Well that's f'd-up! I'm sorry, tai!

I'm concerned, what's killing your brothers?

Can you locate the facility that prepared him for burial... and they should be able to tell you where he is buried?

Feel what you feel, that's what you should feel... and it may change from moment to moment...

My heart-felt sympathies to you,
    -Marka
    Im actually doing research on my sisters facebook page now

Quote Originally Posted by tai
    Im actually doing research on my sisters facebook page now
    Hopefully, you are finding what you are looking for...
    -Marka
    That's just awful! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I love my brother dearly and I don't know what I would do without him. Just know we are all here for you.
    元気になおよ! Sorry to hear about it, my deepest condolence to you. Hang in there
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.