View RSS Feed

Best Surprise Ever!!!!

Rate this Entry
I had the greatest surprise last night. I am sure you all remember that guy I have mentioned.
(The one I had plans with, but he had to work)... Well, his friend picked him up, and drove him over to my house so we could meet each other.
I couldn't believe it my eyes when I read the message.
They showed up, and we had a nice 2 maybe 3 hour talk.
We made plans to go see a movie as a group, and I can't wait.
I had my best friend over, and I am so so glad I did. He was really nice, and sweet.
It has been a long time since I have felt this way, and I hope that the feeling only gets better.

Awesome! See - We told you things would work out. Stay calm. Wear diapers.
    This is really nice to hear. After all the stress you've gone through over this, I'm glad you connected with him.
    It would seem your friend was as skittish about this process as you have been.
    Yes, I feel kinda bad for jumping to conclusions like that.. He was really really sweet, and I think we will be perfect.. well almost..
    There are 2 problems... He likes to party (drink, be stupid), and he would never ever ever accept this side of me.
    I mean I could always just stop, and try to quit cold turkey, but being a bed wetter, and AB.. I have to come clean at some point.
    I am not going to worry about it until I need to cross that bridge.(if I ever have to, I mean there is still that chance that it won't work out)
    Until that happens, and I need to cross that bridge I am so so happy. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.