View RSS Feed

BronyPony1418

Is it me?

Rate this Entry
So I am sure you remember that guy I talked about a few post ago.
Well earlier this week we made plans to meet, hang out, and get to know one another.(pretty much a date feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)
So I asked him today if he was excited about this weekend, and the response I got was not very good.
He said, "I would be excited, but I start work this weekend I forgot all about it when we made plans."
Last week he was sick, this weekend he starts work, and I am happy for him that he starts work.. if that really is the case.
I got to thinking, maybe it is me. Maybe he really doesn't like me at all, and is just trying to avoid me.
I know that is a bad bad bad thing to think, and it makes me sound like a horrible person, but is it really that crazy of an idea?
One of my friends said, "Maybe he is just scared. I feel something there between you two, and maybe he is just nervous."
I know I am nervous about meeting him. (Nervous, who am I kidding okay I am down right terrified)
I don't know, but either way if he is starting work I hope all goes well for him.
The weirdest part about it all though is that he stopped texting me immediately after he said that.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sometimes, for whatever reason, people don't like you. I work in a building with 300 people and there are a few who for whatever reason, don't like me. Some people are just that way. Try not to take it personally. My advice is that the ball is in his court. Don't call or text him unless he contacts you. Maybe he is scared. If he is, maybe he will come around. If he is young like you, maybe he thinks he is gay but isn't sure. Many young men and women don't know themselves until later in life. Relax. Move on.
    alright thanks, sorry I will keep that in mind.
    No need to apologize. ;)
    Hopefully the two of you will connect in the very near future. I think you should cut him some slack (and stop blaming yourself as well). If he was sick last time then he had a good reason, and if he just started working, that's also a very good reason. Please notice how I used the word 'reason' and not 'excuse.' Sometimes these things happen and they get in the way of our plans. Give him another chance. You know that saying 'three strikes and you're out.' He's only up to two. Third time's the charm.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.