View RSS Feed

tai

I had enough. The adults in my family are idiots!!!(roaches included)

Rate this Entry
Answer this. should a 19 year old really have to clean up after 2 able bodied adults. especially when said adults attract roaches. When I wake up go go out and return or beore I goto bed nothing but dishes in the kitchen sink are left for me to clean, fOOD ON THE COUNTERS AND FLOOR. In my family the fraise lowest person on the totem pole gets used alot. so it's usually left to the kids to do. Parents refuse to listen and I've finally had enough. Not even diaper can help me now
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The lowest on the Totem pole... holds the whole damn thing up. Seems like the most important part... without you, seems like they would just have a Totem stump... how proud would they stand then...

It really does sound like lazy BS on their part to me... Everybody does an equal share... except the roaches... they got ta go!

What are your options?

-Marka
    Don't mean to sound insensitive but you'll have to do this every day when you get older anyways. Ranting does nothing, you're an adult and that's just life.
    Speaking as a parent and grandparent (#1 grandson is your age...) with tongue planted firmly in cheek - Yes. Teenage children should be treated as indentured servants. Builds character.
    Think of it as room and board. If you moved out, you would have to pay for these expenses, and I assume that because you put up with it, you cannot afford to move out at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Speaking as a parent and grandparent (#1 grandson is your age...) with tongue planted firmly in cheek - Yes. Teenage children should be treated as indentured servants. Builds character.
    Sure, you should learn to wash your own dishes or help with it not be a slave and wash everyones dishes every day. That's bad parenting (assuming they're his parents) period.

Edit: To say that I don't know the specifics of this situation, so the other people not doing dishes could be because of many reasons. Many work hours for example.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.