View RSS Feed

ParkABDL

Tonight, my first changing, but... Help?

Rate this Entry
So, tonight, I (a hetero male) was changed by my roommate tonight (another hetero male). Is this... Weird? We have no relationship, but we both agreed that if we were hiding something we would say it, mainly because a relationship between the both of us would be a godsend. We've talked about going platonic, but neither of us really committed to sitting down and discussing what the relationship would be based on.

I am, however, considering a gender switch. However, I would maintain my attraction to females if I did do so. I just can't work up the courage to tell my parents or friends.... So?

I guess here I asked for two pieces of advice, so maybe this should go to the forums... I'll work on that tomorrow, haha! Feel free to help me on either one now, though.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

In my personal opinion, gender reassignment is not something anyone should do. While some harbor grande feelings towards being the opposite gender, that does not mean it is to be such, from a moral standpoint of course.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.