View RSS Feed

FauxPas

Discussion on Facebook

Rate this Entry
Interesting start to my morning, someone on the Colorado Furries group on Facebook posted a picture of a conversation they had with someone, where they got asked if they wore diapers. This started a 40 comment and counting discussion on babyfurs and diaper fetishes.

No one had anything really negative to say and someone else finally spoke up and said they understood the fetish and also had to wear for medical reasons at night. Just as I was about to speak up and say something, glad I didn't. Never sure who might see it. XD
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Some facebook conversation you read there XP
    Its still ongoing too. 80 comments.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas
    Its still ongoing too. 80 comments.
    Wow, lucky you ^^
    That's pretty cool
    Is it part of a private / secret group? I'm not sure why, but I think I want to see what they're saying. I'm just curious.
    That would be an interesting conversation. It's like the time my coworker and I started talking about furries he knew and mention someone he knew and played board games with and said he would always bring his big leopard stuffy and would wear diapers. He said it was weird for him at first and got used to it. He had know Idea I was a babyfur, but he soon found out when we became closer friends

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew
    Is it part of a private / secret group? I'm not sure why, but I think I want to see what they're saying. I'm just curious.
    Just to go Facebook and search Colorado Furries. Its an open group.
    https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr

Unsure if link will work

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas
    Just to go Facebook and search Colorado Furries. Its an open group.
    Thanks. Found it. Interesting read.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.