View RSS Feed

Late But Happy Beginnings

My Coming Out....blush

Rate this Entry
[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#0000CD"]Yes, I am still feeling quite shy about it, but yet at the same time feeling so relieved in such a blissful way.:thumbsup:

Being a young senior of 63 it has been a long journey of hidden secrets so filled with needs and desires. Do not get me wrong for I have no regrets in having been part of the creation of my 3 children and subsequent 5 grand children. That long part of my journey in life is filled with colorful memories and delights and is a part of me that shall forever remain with me.

But now a very new chapter in my journey has just recently begun, a chapter that is only now able to blossom as life changes have occurred and I now have utter freedom to let all those inner needs and desires come out and see the light of day. For all those past but yet still enjoyable years I kept in the dark my inner strength of femininity, the feeling that I was more girl than boy, the sense that I was much more a femboi/sissyboi, and the inner knowledge that I was much more attracted to males than females. But the dark recesses of my secrets also held my passion of being a diaper lover which was totally enhanced by the many ways to enjoy wetting pleasures. And that was not all that was kept hidden away all those years for I recognized that my diaper love passion also held a "little one", a little AB boy between 2 and 3 going through the transition from diapers to pullups.

While I had to guard these hidden secrets of needs and desires all those years, I did recognize one startling fact about myself. Each and every aspect of myself that was kept in the dark was strongly linked to my deeply held and strong feelings of femininity. It was if that so very secret part of was the glue that kept all the other secrets together.

And now a year has passed since the "coming out" and I am still sorting out all the bits and pieces of my needs, desires and feelings. But I have no regrets whatsoever as I fully embrace each little aspect of myself that I had to keep so secret for so long. Certainly there will be ups and downs but I now have the warmth and sunny "openness" to pave the way. And not to forget new friends being made right here within this wonderful forum.:smile::thumbsup:[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

Comments

And, I'm glad to be one of them, to be honest.😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW
    And, I'm glad to be one of them, to be honest.😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺
    I actually had you in mind when I made mention of it in my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by hosr63
    I actually had you in mind when I made mention of it in my blog.
    thanks, I mean it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW
    thanks, I mean it!!!
    You are most welcomed! I am quite touched by how you mean it
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.