View RSS Feed

dljonah20

diaper use

Rate this Entry
how many of us ab/dl's actually use diapers for the intended purpose? i know i usually do, mostly wetting, but idk, i guess i think buying diapers and not using them is a waste of money, what does everyone else think?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

From threads here, I'd say a large majority use them. I do. You'd get a lot more views and responses on this one if it was a thread. As I've said in those threads before, since most of us don't actually need them, I think it's a bit silly to say one form of using a diaper is better than another. If it's scratching the itch, it's not being wasted.
    you're so right i should of made this a thread, and yeah i guess if people use it for what they want, it's being put to use, so it's not a waste, but yeah i just wanted some opinions, i met an ab/dl who just wore diapers for wearing diapers, like not using them, just wearing them, i questioned it, but i quickly got over it, it's person preference i guess
    I do it to prevent wet bedsheets. I buy reusables that way if I have a few nights where I don't have accidents, I don't have to waste a perfectly good diaper.
    that's actually really smart like cost wise, are reusable diapers thick? and where can i buy some?
    Google search Dependco diapers. They have booster pads that you can use in them too if you're worried about added protection and thickness. I wore my booster pad for the first time last night and it was very easy to sleep in. I struggle to sleep in thick diapers generally.
    ok, thanks for the feedback i'll look em up for sure
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.