View RSS Feed

ParkABDL

So I told my roommate

Rate this Entry
This morning, I went to explain to my roommate that I'm an ABDL. When I was explaining to him what it was, he said that he was one as well, and even had his own stash. He has onesies, footie pajamas, Bambino Bellissimo diapers, even pacifiers and bottles. While I was looking in his stash, he asked me about mine... I told him that all I had was the aforementioned Depends pull-ups. So, he's letting me borrow his diapers (since our waist size is similar) and even a spare onesie.

It's insane that I met an ABDL, especially one with a hefty stash. I guess I just got lucky. It's even more fortunate that I'm typing this in a soaked diaper and a pink onesie.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The odds against seem astronomical.. but I guess it can happen.
    I think your way more likely do die by being hit by lighting! That's crazy cool. So you had no idea prior to you guys moving in?
    However it's not too unheard of. I was having a conversation with my twins boyfriend and he told me he liked wearing diapers too. So I think there is a lot more of us out there then what we may think.
    A lucky break! Sounds like a good roommate to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf
    So you had no idea prior to you guys moving in?.
    No clue! We were okay friends before we moved in though. We go to the same college, so originally we looked for a place nearby campus. When we found out that we had the same apartment in mind, we decided to split the rent and live together. Since we had common interests, hobbies, and taste of music (70s/Classic Rock) we became kinda close. However, I did not have the foresight to figure out that we would be wearing diapers and onesies around each other!
    ParkABDL, First of all, I have to say congrats!! That is just awesome!

But as some have suggested that the odds of this are like getting struck by lightning, I have to say, well..... I am not so sure. While being ABDL is definitely not "common", my own experience has shown that there are more people out there that are in to this that we may realize. However, because it being what it is, many may not choose to participate online or acknowledge this with others.

I had a very similar experience as yours, in that several years ago I was splitting the rent of a house with two other persons. During a period when both of the other two people went home for a week, I was asked to take care of the dog of one of the other housemates. (We all had our own areas of the house and besides bathroom and kitchen areas, things were kept separate). Anyhow, on the second day after he was gone, I went downstairs for the routine letting his dog out, when I found that the dog had drug out in his living area a couple of wet diapers out of his trash!! I cleaned this up and as I was doing so, I also found that his dog had pulled out a very babyish cloth diaper holder from under his bed! The cloth was of a baby print of rattles, pacifiers, and such. It was rather obvious at this point that the diapers were not just because of a "medical need", or if they were, there was certainly more to this story.

Unfortunately, I was not as brave as you. I did not come out to my friend about my own interests or what his dog had brought to my attention. I wish now that I would have done so. To this day, I still hope to sometime have this conversation, even though we have both since long gone our own ways.

But what this demonstrated to me is that there are likely more people out there than we may realize that have these same interests. I mean seriously? If this was so rare, than what are the odds of two ABDLs or DLs sharing the same house or apartment? Really?

My hypothesis is that if there was some way to identify everyone who may either openly or in secret have this interest, there would be many more than you would think!

TeddyBearCowboy

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearCowboy

But as some have suggested that the odds of this are like getting struck by lightning, I have to say, well..... I am not so sure. While being ABDL is definitely not "common", my own experience has shown that there are more people out there that are in to this that we may realize. However, because it being what it is, many may not choose to participate online or acknowledge this with others.

I had a very similar experience as yours, in that several years ago I was splitting the rent of a house with two other persons. During a period when both of the other two people went home for a week, I was asked to take care of the dog of one of the other housemates. (We all had our own areas of the house and besides bathroom and kitchen areas, things were kept separate). Anyhow, on the second day after he was gone, I went downstairs for the routine letting his dog out, when I found that the dog had drug out in his living area a couple of wet diapers out of his trash!! I cleaned this up and as I was doing so, I also found that his dog had pulled out a very babyish cloth diaper holder from under his bed! The cloth was of a baby print of rattles, pacifiers, and such. It was rather obvious at this point that the diapers were not just because of a "medical need", or if they were, there was certainly more to this story.

Unfortunately, I was not as brave as you. I did not come out to my friend about my own interests or what his dog had brought to my attention. I wish now that I would have done so. To this day, I still hope to sometime have this conversation, even though we have both since long gone our own ways.

But what this demonstrated to me is that there are likely more people out there than we may realize that have these same interests. I mean seriously? If this was so rare, than what are the odds of two ABDLs or DLs sharing the same house or apartment? Really?

My hypothesis is that if there was some way to identify everyone who may either openly or in secret have this interest, there would be many more than you would think!

TeddyBearCowboy
    Great response! Like I would have never joined Fetlife if I never went to a particular party that I was invited to and if that never happened I wouldn't have met 2 other Ab/DL's in my area. So that means that there are probably more Ab/DL that are off online AB/Dl meet up and support sites then there are on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearCowboy

TeddyBearCowboy
    I agree with your hypothesis! Ha, twice already have I over analyzed things said by my non-ABDL friends to be "something only an ABDL would say." Personally, I think that there's a large portion of ABDL's that, although are somewhat interested in wearing, aren't interested enough to go on ABDL-related sites and they never find out the term "ABDL" or what it even means.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.