View RSS Feed

SnowBlitz

A friendly tip.

Rate this Entry
Here's a friendly tip for those that talk to me on skype.

If I'm offline, and have been offline for several days. Leave me alone. Don't message me on Skype, don't message me here, or anywhere for that matter. It means I do not wish to speak to anyone.

March has been trying and I'd rather just get through the last week of this month in peace. That means no messages on skype, no messages on ADISC. Nothing. I don't want to talk.

Respect my NEED for solitude, and I'll respect yours.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'd love some solitude time myself, right about now (at least for my side of the screen)... however, why don't you make a DND (Do Not Disturb) message... it's easy to do on skype, and I think there's even a status option for that there...

For here on ADISC, perhaps you can post in your visitor message section... "Unavailable until further notice - please don't message now"... and direct people to look there, before they PM you etc... yeah? Then you could post a new message, when you are receiving again... I suppose you could even use an alternate Avatar with some sort of DND message, and switch back when you are ready...

For now, until then...
    -Marka
    Marka: He has done that but people do not get the msg. I've seen him with the DND section and does not work. The blog is better because a blog is announced rather than a visitor msg. People are choosing to ignore his msgs and go straight with "Hai brother! Let's play milk shooter!"
    He has my luck on Skype or any messenger program for that matter. Some people just don't know how to read or get the hint that I'm in DND mode.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.