View RSS Feed

Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Rate this Entry
Hello ABDL community! Hello Diapers! Hello smell of baby powder!

My name is Mike and I have been a DL since I was is Highschool. Last year I came out to my wife as a DL, she took is awkwardly calling me a "pedobear." After along conversation and some romance she accepted my DL side. Currently, she will occasionally wear with me. Especially if she is gaming, she has wet quite a few time and will ask me to change her.

My hobbies include Playing go/weiqi/baduk, repairing computers, playing around on Xbox, and having a nice date night with my wife.. If you also play Go, you may add me on several go servers. My name is Bartender on ever server.

hey there mike pleasure to meet you im babyblood glad to see you have joined the community here i hope it will be a great stay here

happy to see that your wife can enjoy your desires too i have not had much luck telling my wife altho it hasn't been that long since i told her she allows me to wear when ever under my clothes and recently allowing me to at bed time after a long conversation but i accept her rules and choice on this matter but i know these things take time i would also like my wife to wear aswell
    Welcome Mike Diapers and the smell of baby powder are just so relaxing! I also game on Xbox. You have a 360 or a One? My handle is FluttershyKills on 360, I play a lot of shooters. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.