View RSS Feed

DLGoplayer

Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Rate this Entry
Hello ABDL community! Hello Diapers! Hello smell of baby powder!

My name is Mike and I have been a DL since I was is Highschool. Last year I came out to my wife as a DL, she took is awkwardly calling me a "pedobear." After along conversation and some romance she accepted my DL side. Currently, she will occasionally wear with me. Especially if she is gaming, she has wet quite a few time and will ask me to change her.

My hobbies include Playing go/weiqi/baduk, repairing computers, playing around on Xbox, and having a nice date night with my wife.. If you also play Go, you may add me on several go servers. My name is Bartender on ever server.

~
Mike

Comments

hey there mike pleasure to meet you im babyblood glad to see you have joined the community here i hope it will be a great stay here

happy to see that your wife can enjoy your desires too i have not had much luck telling my wife altho it hasn't been that long since i told her she allows me to wear when ever under my clothes and recently allowing me to at bed time after a long conversation but i accept her rules and choice on this matter but i know these things take time i would also like my wife to wear aswell
    Welcome Mike Diapers and the smell of baby powder are just so relaxing! I also game on Xbox. You have a 360 or a One? My handle is FluttershyKills on 360, I play a lot of shooters.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.