View RSS Feed

MOPaddED

Q: what do Scientology and a diaper have in common?

Rate this Entry
OK so much for my clever title! Been away far too long though not for lack of desire. I've been mainly self-imposing a moratorium on diapers until it's more financially feasible, not wearing for wearing's sake so much and stretching a bag for several weeks. Since about Christmas, nearly every spare dollar has been detoured to more important areas like holiday and birthday gifts, then my vehicle had developed a series of mechanical issues that have conspired to keep me in the hole for about another week. Dovetailing with this is that my dear departed Latitude let its smoke out shortly after Thanksgiving and though I have this new Satellite to soldier on with, I've somewhat hesitant to leave any traces of "questionable" or awkward sites I'd have to explain to my benefactor if I needed to bring it in for service. I'm working with a new-to-me OS and I'm not fully confident that 8.1 won't just spill its guts over to everyone else on the LAN, though it's probably a bit of overthinking compounded by paranoid fantasy. I suppose if that were the case my browser would have been clogged with Facebook before I even had this battery fully charged. Anyway, I've missed the place and I'm working on building my stash back up, and putting in more appearances.

A: Neither are of any use when you're low on funds
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I thought the answer was gonna be they were both full of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas
    In the case of a diaper though, that's optional.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas
    I see what yu did there XD (☞゚∀゚)☞
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.