View RSS Feed

diaper fetish

Rate this Entry
heya guys

so i've been thinking today, Why do i love diapers and well i'm not sure, But i've had a good hard think and well

1. Gotta love the convenience factor of wearing diapers.
2. Comfort of wearing a diaper – comfortable and cushy!
3. Babyish feeling
4. Diapers are sexy – I would love seeing my wife in a diaper…cute, sexy, and amazing all wrapped in one. ( my wife won't wear one ....but i won't trouble her to do it )
5. Makes me unique…the average person doesn’t wear diapers and I enjoy being unique.
5 .Cute Butts – I know its weird but I gotta say I love the little “poofy” butt a diaper makes me have. It is cute to me at least.
6. You get to meet a whole new awesome community of diaper lovers and adult babies.
7. Helps me sleep. There really is something relaxing about wearing just a diaper on a cool-night with the wind blowing into our room.
8. The Crinkle! Everybody loves the sounds of the crinkle of a diaper. Super cute.
9. Baby Powder – I love the smell of baby powder. I rarely use it on myself when I change my self
10. Relaxing – diapers are relaxing. Admit it. I don’t care who ya are – they are just relaxing.
12 i think diaper changes would feel amazing. There is something about being taken care of that puts you in this frame of mind that is pure bliss. ( if my wife would do this for me )
13. Because I do. That feeling you can’t describe. That feeling that when you put on a diaper for the first time that you can’t describe. What is it? It is indescribable. Some people can’t explain it. Neither can I after all these years. It is just one of those feelings that you know is just well…right.
14. they kinda turn me on both wearing them and seeing women in them ( as my wife won't wear one ....but i wont trouble her to do it )

But i still can't shake the feeling of ....Am i weird, Is it normal, Am i some kinda freak, Feel kinda scared sometimes, Sometimes regretting buying some more and what does my wife really think but not telling me,

also feel like my wife might leave me because of this, She says that she accepts me with my desires to wear diapers and allows me to wear under my clothes but some how i feel like she don't, like when i wear she seems as tho she is ......i dunno hard to explain a mood or off with that I'm wearing a diaper kinda feels like she is avoiding me sometimes when i wear.

I know i should be able to speak to my wife about this but i feel if i do ill just ruin what we have and i love my wife a lot and now that we are having a baby and i know women's hormones are like everywhere makes it even harder to speak to her, plus with my autism/Asperger syndrome and anxiety on top.

im sorry guys not feeling too good tonight im down sorry to dump this on you guys guess its somewhere to speak
    Sounds like you are constantly concerned about what your wife thinks about it. If things don't get any better between you two, I honestly think she may not be the right one? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.